Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Plus Fashion images

Large Rectangle

A few nice plus fashion images I found:


My RL Uniform
plus fashion
Image by Elif Ayiter/Alpha Auer/..../
A conversation I had with Hack about SL versus RL appearance last night, plus the jealousy I exhibited over Alpha's gorgeous tresses earlier today prompted me to rummage in my inventory for clothes that are like my RL clothes. So, here's the first batch: Denim, black, combat boots - I even have a choker similar to this one that I wear occasionally... My hair is shorter, I do not normally wear this much make-up (if any at all, to be honest), and alas, no tail and cat ears/eyes either... hhhh

Sometimes the regular SL viewer beats Windlight and this is certainly one of those times: The way Synth Uni is visible in the background against the sunset is really good I think.

Neko ears and tail: Ivy Graves
Hair: Six Kennedy
Skin: Toshiya Okawa
Choker: Katati Noel
Combat Boots: DarkLour Watanabe
Denim Jacket and Jeans: Janie Marlowe
T-shirt: June Dion


Make sure your anarchy symbol isn't tilted the wrong way.
plus fashion
Image by MetaGrrrl
Clothes which no longer make a political statement, in this month's Wired

The Fashion supplement illustrates just how rigidly codified the punk look is these days. Plus bonus blows against goth, rave and mod.


Vogue US v. Vogue Nippon
plus fashion
Image by superfem
850 pages (Vogue US's "biggest issue ever," the September Fall Fashion issue, which one-ups itself every year) v. 335 pages (plus a special insert for trendy Japanese golf attire.)

Banner